In the latest Central Texas Housing Market Report released by the Austin Board of REALTORS® showed the single-family home market slowing down, creating more stable conditions. Single-family home sales in the Austin-Round Rock metro area remained flat last month, increasing 0.9 percent year-over-year.
Here are some of the highlights:
- 1,829 – Single-family homes sold, 1% more than February 2016
- $287,000 – Median price for single-family homes, 7% more than February 2016
- $368,259 – Average price for single-family homes, 9.3% more than February 2016
- 61 – Average number of cumulative days single-family homes spent on the market, 4 days less than February 2016
- $652,000,000 – Total dollar volume of single-family properties sold, 9% more than February 2016